We’re always on the lookout for new talent across all areas to join our team in West London. So if you’re passionate about all things luxury and willing to develop your skills and share ideas in a forward-thinking team then we’d love to hear from you.
All current vacancies will be advertised here, however, we also welcome speculative applications.
- Working in the studio team alongside the stylist, taking digital images of products.
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Consistently producing beautiful high-quality images.
- Performing quality assurance on all images.
- Preparing sets; checking that all equipment is functioning and setting up appropriate lighting.
- Naming and maintaining digital asset files while accurately checking off daily shoot lists.
- Cropping and processing all images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
- Accurately archiving images.
- Marking up images with clear and informative notes for the retouch team.
- Ensuring all images are ready in advance of daily uploads.
- Meeting daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for new website material.
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- Ad hoc duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in photography and/or previous experience in a studio environment
- A strong photography portfolio that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of digital photography and lighting along with highly technical proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One, Canon cameras and Mac computers.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Able to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Detail-oriented and creative.
Please apply by e mailing email@example.com with your CV.