We’re always on the lookout for new talent across all areas to join our team in West London. So if you’re passionate about all things luxury and willing to develop your skills and share ideas in a forward-thinking team then we’d love to hear from you.
All current vacancies will be advertised here, however, we also welcome speculative applications.
ECOMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR (OR ASSISTANT)
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as an ecommerce and copywriter within our office in Alperton, LONDON. Using your commercial acumen, you will be involved with constantly improving the shopping experience at Brandoutlet.com
- Working in a team to assist the ecommerce manager with the webstore
- Managing the product lifecycle in Magento and Brightpearl CMS; uploading products and inputting information including descriptions, images, stock and prices
- Liaising with the studio team
- Writing clear and concise product copy that is both on-brand and engaging
- Visual merchandising of product pages
- Ensuring products are correctly categorised and filters are applied
- Sub-editing all written content in banners and emails
- More information will be provided upon application
Skills and requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Interest in fashion and luxury brands
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Detail-orientated and creative
- Able to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Adobe Photoshop skills are advantageous but not compulsory
Please apply by e mailing email@example.com with your CV.